Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 20g, 20g stand, and 20g wooden canopy for sale.

I will include ballast and bulbs (one URI Aquasun, one Coral Life Trichromatic, two Tritons... all 20 watt bulbs). I will also include three 13w AH Supply 6400k bulbs with ballasts. Reflectors included
for everything.

I will include a CO2 cylinder (will not be selling the regulator) and airline tubing.

I will also include a 3" substrate of Eco-complete (3-4 bags worth) over a 0.5" layer of iron rich Fertiplant. Also selling a brand new bag of Florabase, unopened.

Also selling an Eheim Ecco 2231 (rated for up to 35 gallons), including Ehfisubstrat (biomedia), Ehfimech (coarse mechanical filter media), and a coarse filter pad.

A thermometer.

Various pieces of driftwood.

I've decided to include all the fish and a large portion of all the plants. That includes stargrass, glosso, java moss, and Ludwigia arcuata. The fish include a pair of chocolate gouramis, a dozen cardinals, half a dozen rummynoses, 4 beckfordi pencilfish, a trio of otos, a couple cherry red shrimp, 3 N. eques pencilfish, and 7 green neons...

Pick up ONLY. I live in Hyde Park, Chicago, Illinois. I'm asking for $225 for the entire setup.

Please PM me ASAP if interested.

Carlos

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've decided to also include my Aquamedic CO2 regulator and needle valve. Whole setup for $250. Willing to negotiate splitting the setup into pieces.

Let me know ASAP. I have to get thing thing out of here by Friday, or I'll have no choice to leave it in the dorm and have one of the janitors throw it out.

Carlos

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.