Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi everybody ,

here is a partial view of my new scape as it isn'y quite finished yet, i tried to do something very simple and natural , i used a very limited number of plants varieties , anyways here a first pic , a larger view should come soon , hope you like it :D;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
some news of this lay out that is now 1 year old , everything is going well , glosso starts to be old , i'll have to take care of it soon ;)

i'll wait a bit more to put a full shot of this tank as it is not as i want it to be yet;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just... wow, congratulations :)

I love how the glosso looks together with the hardscape and fish, I find the third pic extremely attractive. The glosso goes really well with the color of those rocks. One day I'll have something like this..one day ;)

·
Registered
314 Posts
How are your round-band barbs. Are they good in a peaceful aquarium. i have 3 and i am wondering if they are ok to put in my peaceful community tank

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you for your comments:D

Kamon , it took about 5 or 6 weeks to get a perfect carpet , it was a bit long as i started with not so much glosso (2 small pots) for a such a large space to cover ;) i had to do it totally again after 5 or 6 months as it was getting in a bad shade 'cause of a lack of maintenance , except for this time i simply trim it every 3 weeks to keep it short and green .

Knotty Bitz , the barbs are very peaceful in this tank , never no problem with other fishes , usually they swim all together with the other fishes and never bother them, they seem a bit shy compare to the other ones , when i put my hands in the tank they instantly go to hide in the stem plants , i also have to give them food in a differerent part of the tank as they seem to hesitate to feed when the rasboras go for the food , still they are great fishes , maybe my favorites ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts