Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

3 plant packages-nice & cheap - great variety

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  rich815 
#1 · (Edited)
Three identical packages as below, all plants in labeled, individual ziploc baggies and were just pulled from my 72 gal tank (see link in my signature) and placed in the baggies dripping. (see below list for shipping terms)

THREE of the below package available - $26 shipped

Polygonum sp. 'Kawagoneum' - at least 1-2 LARGE, multi-branching rooted stems, 8-12"+ long
Echinodorus 'vesuvius' - 3-4+ rooted daughter plants, leaves 3-5" long
Ludwigia brevipes - 2-3 multi-branching, rooted stems, 6-8" long
Lugwigia "narrow" (ovalis x ?) - 2-3 rooted, multi-branching stems, at least 6-8" (origally bought from Aqua Forest in SF couple weeks ago, they simply called it Lugwigia "narrow" - looks like a skinnier-leaved ovalis, pinkish-red at the tips, maple-syrup yellow/greener lower down, very nice contrast)
Limnophila aromatica - at least one large, multi-branching, heavily-rooted stems
Limnophila sp. 'Mini' - 1-2 multi-branching, rooted stems
Green tiger lotus - at least 2-3 rooted daughter plants, leaves quarter to half-dollar sized, each plant 2-5 leaves
Cabomba furcata - purchased from Aqua Forest in SF. Growing like a weed for me. Nice red color. At least 1-2 rooted, branching stems, 8-15" long
Potamogeton gayi - at least one, well-rooted, branching stem. Pearls like mad!
Didiplis diandra - at least one, well-rooted, branching stem, wonderful plant.
Vallisneria nana -3-4+ rooted daughter plants, 4-6"+ long leaves already
Dwarf val - 2-3 rooted daughter plants, 4-6"+ long leaves already
Eichhornia diversifolia - at least one, rooted, branching stem
Rotala macrandra red 'narrow leaf' - one, small, rooted, multi-braching stem
Rotala sp. Vietnam - multi-branched stem from the base plant,a ratty portion (you are not getting a gorgeous stem by any means!) but with roots and some new growth, will need some TLC but should re-establish well in tank with good light, ferts and CO2
Rotala sp. nanjenshan - multi-branched stem from the base plant, a ratty portion (you are not getting a gorgeous stem by any means!) but with roots and some new growth, will need some TLC but should re-establish well in tank with good light, ferts and CO2

Shipping is USPS Priority. Paypal payment from non-CC sources. PM me with your interest, payment must be made within 2 hours of my reply or I will need to go to the next person (sorry, but too many "I'll take it!" PM messages in the past that then never pay when others were waiting). No heatpacks so watch your weather (no refunds or guarantees), I'd recommend buyers only from West coast, Southwest and Southeast based on the weather lately. These wil be shipped first thing Monday (12/15). Any of the packages can be picked up in person in Albany, CA (near north Berkeley) Sunday night (14th) or Monday during the day in San Francisco (Marina, Cow Hollow area) for $16.00 each.

See less See more
#6 ·
Bonus to sell off the last package. Person who takes the last package gets all the above plus choice of one of the following:

- Small ball (half golf ball) of flame moss
- Golf ball of Taiwan/Xmas moss (mix)
- 3-4 leaf rhizome of needle-leaf java fern
- 3-4 leaf rhizome of java fern
- portion of Bolbitis
- small handful of Salvinia

#10 ·
Someone PM'd me earlier this AM with some questions and a strong expression of interest to buy the whole package, though as of now have not commited or paid yet.

Will PM you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.