Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've done a selection of my old layouts since I start in the Aquascaping hobby.

Some of these layouts aren't new for you, but there are others that I think that I never shared...

Please feel welcome to criticise!

I hope that you like it!

·
Registered
55g planted, CO2 injectected, LED lights, EI fert dosing. 10G planted, Excel, LED light, low EI dosi
5 Posts
Beautiful, very pleasing to the eyes.
My fav is the moss tree overhanging the sand "river".

·
Registered
360 Posts
So many original looking scapes! I have to say that your "tree scapes" are one of my all-time favorite and most memorable scapes. Congrats!

·
Registered
213 Posts

I love your tree scapes, but I have never seen this one and I really like it! I love the shades of green in it, and how the stones are so smooth while all the plants have a spiky texture. Its a very neat balance. What is making the stones green? Are they colored like that or is it moss or a type of algae or something? I've never seen it before and I think it looks so natural. I wish I could do stuff like this!
Oh, and what kind of moss is that?

Scouter

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi,

Thanks to all for the comments, compliments and kindly words! :D

What is making the stones green? Are they colored like that or is it moss or a type of algae or something? I've never seen it before and I think it looks so natural. I wish I could do stuff like this!
The stones had that coloration with algae. Even if I did use some fish to avoid that, I think that I only solved that "problem" using Neritinas natalensis; but I really appreciate the colour of the stones like it is, for this reason I didn't use those inverts to clean it.

Oh, and what kind of moss is that?
Is Singapore moss (Vesicularia dubyana).

Once again, thanks to all for the support!

·
Registered
12 Posts
very beautiful, each aquarium is unique in his own way, they are special.Thancks that we're delighted eyes with these and we wait for other projects as great

PS:
I sent some private messages.They dont arrived?something happened?

Best regards:D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi,

Thanks to all for the kindly words and support!
What is that tall plant breaking the surface in the above tank?? I have to know
That plant is Echinodorus palaefolius var. latifolius. If you want to see the journal's tank and further information about that aquarium, click on the following link: 350L Plantado Vs Discos ' Aquajournal - Amazonic

I sent some private messages.They dont arrived?something happened?
I received your PM and I did the register on the forum that you mentioned. Perhaps you didn't saw me there :D
Take a look... ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is truly amazing. I had seen some of your scapes before, but to see them all like this is a work of art.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts