Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Love your tank. You have a great balance in there. I followed your link and read that you have nerites in there. How do they do with the low pH? (I assume since you have ADA AS as a substrate.) Are their shell fairing well in the acid water? I really want to keep snails, brigs, and nerites, but lost one due to acid water melting shell. I have added a little crushed coral and equlibrium.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks fantastic! Thanks for showing. The staurogyne looks to be a great plant for nano tanks.
But i don´t get the impression of a mountain when i see it... its too lush.:)
One thing... The tropica substrate is visible under the Aqua Soil. I think it would have looked better if you leaved 1-2 cm empty in the front of the tank before adding the Aquasoil. But thats just a minor thing.;)
Which species of fish is that? Microrasbora?
And what lightning and filter are you using?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

Love your tank. You have a great balance in there. I followed your link and read that you have nerites in there. How do they do with the low pH? (I assume since you have ADA AS as a substrate.) Are their shell fairing well in the acid water? I really want to keep snails, brigs, and nerites, but lost one due to acid water melting shell. I have added a little crushed coral and equlibrium.
Thanks. Snails do fine, even pests...

My tap water is hard and I change 50% 2x week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts