Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my new layout.This work has weeks 3.
Aquarium:120/60/50cm OW- 360 lts
Lighting:4x54W 965 + 1x54W 840
Substrate: Biogrunt + River Gravel granulation 2-5 mm
Ferts & CO2:pA Macro + PA Micro + PA AquaPotas + PA Ferro +co2 system (bottle 3kg)
Filtration:Tetratec1200+skimmer
Plants:
Echinodorus tenellus
Blyxa Japonica
Microsorium sp.philipine
Vesicularia dubyana
Valisneria nana
Crinum calamistratum
Animals:
Microrasbora galaxy
Otociniclus macrospilus
Cardina japonica
Neocardina babaulti,fire red

·
Registered
192 Posts
Setup looks absolutely outstanding...just wish the fish were more visible. I know its pretty generic, but cardinals would look quite nice with the setup.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Beautiful triangular layout! I love the sense of space. Agree with others that that "finger" of driftwood sticking out in the back disrupts the sense of flow in the scape. Perhaps you can turn that piece of wood so that it curves downwards?

·
Registered
224 Posts
very nice and natural looking. I agree with barn owl, move the equipment to the left and the thin piece of wood with the moss should be sloped twards the gravel like the other wood. a school of rummies would compliment the galaxies.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I like the use of the left side for the big part of the scape. Very "Takashi Amano" like. Keep up the good work, and keep updating as it fills in.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Love the tank. Love'n what you are doing with the tank. Thats a really nice piece of driftwood btw.

Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
I like the scape. The central larger piece of driftwood is okay, but this scape might be nicer the largest wood was a piece with more curves facing downward. The wood on the back right side should be removed to emphasize the left portion.

Just my $.02

1 - 20 of 21 Posts