1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following:

- 4 nice stems of Proserpinaca palustris - 50 cents per stem - SOLD
- 5-6 inch rhizome of A. barteri - $6. - SOLD
- Petite nana - I have a clump a little bigger than a tennis ball - $30.
- Crypt - this was ID'd by Cavan at AGA as C. crispatula, it was sold to me originally as spiralis. In any case, I have 6 plants, 50 cents each. - SOLD

I have snails, both pond and nerites in case that's a problem for you.
The petite will have a little gsa on older leaves.

Shipping is $6 for USPS priority mail. No heat packs available.

PM if interested. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: P. palustris sold, pending payment. Others remain available.

·
Registered
635 Posts
How's the Proserpinaca palustris grow for you? Was thinking to pick some up when I saw it at a LFS but a couple weeks later it looked awful so I did not buy (and generally they grow stuff pretty well). Interesting looking plant.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hi Bert,

I'll take the Anubias Barteri and all the crypts.

PM Sent.

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How's the Proserpinaca palustris grow for you? Was thinking to pick some up when I saw it at a LFS but a couple weeks later it looked awful so I did not buy (and generally they grow stuff pretty well). Interesting looking plant.
It's not a fast grower, but steady. Occasionally the growing tip will stunt on me, but then it will form 2-3 new buds from there and continue growing. Gets a real nice orange/red as it nears the surface, and the leaves can be quite variable. I like it. What I have in my tank was locally collected years ago, and I've maintained it since.

Here's a pic I took a while ago:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi Bert, Do you live far from Shands Hospital? Friend of mine goes there tomorrow for a few hours, so he could bring me that 'petite nana' if you possibly could ....mederate the price a bit.

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Bert, Do you live far from Shands Hospital? Friend of mine goes there tomorrow for a few hours, so he could bring me that 'petite nana' if you possibly could ....mederate the price a bit.
You have pm.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Bert,

The plants arrived today. They're awesome and a lot in quantity also.

Thank you again. You're awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.