Aquatic Plant Forum banner

42 gallon New

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Nipon 
#1 ·
Here is my aquarium, hope you like it. Comments is welcomed.

Apistogramma Borelli
Laetacara Dorsigera

I will add some tetras later, dont know what kind of tetras.

See less See more
#8 ·
HI! I know that the fish come from Rio Paraguay, but not the exact area, Does anyone know exactly where? Plants will i get later from my other aquarium that are started for 6 days ago. So i will wait, but i dont have a rush. Pictures will come soon:) Thanks for the comments. Does anyone have any more ideas, those are welcomed?:D

#10 ·
I dont really know what i will do with the leaves, maybe they will dissolve, are that dangerous. Maybe?

I am planning on some tetras, from Rio Paraguay, but i dont know what, Any ideas from anyone?

I put in some new pictures on the fish if anyone is interested.

#12 ·
Some new photos if anyone are interested. I am planning on buying some new tetra soon but i am out of ideas on what specie i should buy. The fish is growing, all fish are still youngsters. And the plants will soon be placed to my aquarium so it become more biotopic.

Borelli female

Dorsigera

#14 ·
I think i would but bu some new dwarf cichlid maybe dicrossus filamentosus really nice. 4 or 6 maybe. And i will also buy 1 more borellii female. But i down want the Aquarium to be overfull. But i dont think it does that with this fish, also some tetra. Any out there who have any idea of an little smaller tetra or rasbora. It dont need to be biotopic. I think i only gonna have cichlids that i like.
;) :peace:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.