Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The glass intake and outlet pipes are ready to ship. The kit comes with 7' of clear tubing, 2 suction cups, intake pipe and outlet pipe, and zip ties. The kit runs $70 + S/H (priority mail, around $5). I have seven kits, and if enough people want them, I will place another order. I'm also working on a spray bar design, so if that would fit your design better, those should be ready by the end of the year. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in placing an order through paypal.

Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The prototypes were 1/2". My canister uses 1/2". From what everyone told me, the 5/8 is more common. I'm just using reducers to get it down to 1/2".

·
Registered
56 Posts
i would love to get 1/2 inch pipes.... I thought about just using reducers and order 5/8 from u, but then the pipes are still bigger and take more space in the aquarium.

For instance, i only have a 21 gallon and my tanks height is around the same height as the intake tube u made.

The pipes are just too oversized. Shame... and i just got my fert balance right so that i have practically no algae.... perfect time for glass pipes.

If u ever decide to get 1/2 inch pipes made, or u wanna sell me ur prototypes, my money's urs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.