I've had this tank going for about year now. Thought I'd make a progression of pics all in one place to share. I got the tank and a digital camera for x-mas in '03. The camera is a Sony DSC-P32. The tank and the camera are both good learning experiences.
55 Gallon AGA 48"x12"x20"
DIY hood with 284 watts
DIY Yeast CO2, 2-2l. bottles
changed to pressurized 1 bps
Substrate- Schultz Clay soil conditioner
Thanks for the kind comments. I did end up leaving it like the last pic, (#17) with the wood leaning up. Most of my crypts didn't like the move and are losing half of their leaves, but new ones are starting to grow already.