Aquatic Plant Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
thank you for your comments:D

Intros , the lights are 2*18W ada na-lamp;)

MagpieTear , the setup was 6 or 7 weeks old at the time of the picture , the eleocharis carpet was not fully done and the stem plants part not really thick yet , it is much better now;)

i've been working on the left part of the stem plants part (the matogrossense part) , i think that it is going to be much better , i'll post some pics soon ;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I really like this scape. It's a simple look, but its very relaxing to look at. One quick question. Is that dward Hairgrass you have as a foreground?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
thank you for your comments:D

ch3fb0yrdee , this is eleocharis parvula;)

jciotti , thank you very much , still there is a lot to watch on the web , here on APC there is a lot of stuning work, still if you want to be stuned hard time i suggest you have a look to the CAU site ....it is something else:eek:

about this tank ,it is in my living room , basicaly it is here for my family to see it, at the beginning my wife -who is quite well awared of aquascaping (i mean really)and who is the boss around here btw- wanted some kind of very simple unconventional iwagumi (that explains the "flat" lay out)....now she is bored with this lay out and doesnt even want me to turn this tank to an iwagumi , which was the purpose of this tank....she wants something new (what the f***)....sometimes i wish i was single lol...anyways i'll do the iwagumi ASAP before rescaping this tank;)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.