Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Definitely pressurized!

Get your own 5 or 10lb cylinder at a local welding shop. A lot of places don't actually refill cylinders but prefer to exchange them. If you pay for a shiny new cylinder, it may be swapped out for an old one when you need to get it filled.

JBJ and Milwaukee both offer "all-in-one" regulators with similar pricing and warranties. Some have reported having problems with contacting JBJ regarding warranty issues. You can do a search on either (JBJ or Milwaukee) for some more reading. Plenty has been mentioned on this site about them.

I wouldn't waste my money on a complete system (Tank, regulator, diffuser/reactor, etc) at some of the on line retailers. You can find a system much cheaper if you do a bit of the footwork yourself.

You should check out the sponsors of this site. Some of them offer regulators and reactors and may save you a bit on the shipping if you purchase both from the same retailer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, I can't figure out how to attach a picture, but if you go to the Drs Foster & Smith website and look at the Simi-Automatic CO2 System, maybe you can answer my question. And when I say "you", I mean anyone.

With this system, I would just have to get a canister, and hook it all up? And that's it? What size canister would I need for my 75g?

Please, any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Andrea :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts