Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry to announce that AaronT has left the APC staff. Please join me in wishing him well in his future endeavors. We hope you'll stick around Aaron and continue to share your enormous depth of knowledge and experience.

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
You are a neat guy Aaron! :clap2: Enjoy a much deserved holiday! Don't go too far, as we need you around. Who in the world would answer all those mineralized soil questions? Who would I get my Hippuris from in the future - (not to mention all your other neat plants!)?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Exactly, Drinda. It'll be a huge loss.

That said, Good Luck to Aaron. Have a safe and happy holiday season.

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
I still plan to stick around APC as a member. I just needed to step down from moderating for a while. Hopefully now I'll have a little more time to just sit back and enjoy my tanks. You're all still in very capable hands with the staff you have now.

·
Registered
816 Posts
sorry to hear you are stepping down. But, eveyrone needs a break. I am sure if you wish to take the reigns of modship again, you'll be welcomed back with open arms.

Enjoy your tanks and have a happy holiday!

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Thanks, AaronT for all the great info you've contributed to countless numbers of aqauriums around the globe! Enjoy the break. ;)

-Dave

·
Registered
469 Posts
Kinda hard to "sit back" and enjoy your tanks. I'll bet you will be tinkering with them more than ever. :) Looking forward to seeing you here now and then and and enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hard to imaging the place without you. Although I lurk in the background more than I post, I wish you all the best.

·
Registered
36 Posts
:cry: sad to see you go, however you are leaving behind many fans,
Good Luck!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Thank you, Aaron, for all of your work and patience on these forums!

You've been a wonderful teacher as well as a great inspiration to your fellow plant nuts! Your presence and guidance will continue here on APC for a long time to come.

Best of luck on all your future endeavors! I hope you'll still hang out here on APC now and again.

-Jane

1 - 18 of 18 Posts