Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm re-doing tanks right now, trying to downsize my 55 gallon(hey, anyone in Eastern UT or Western CO who wants a 55 with HOB filter, 30 watts NO and a stand that fits, and comes with 2 10 gallon tanks it's $125, you pick up, or I can drive up to 15 miles, probably, I'm in Grand Junction CO.) and getting rid of some plants I just can't stuff into my smaller tanks. Pics will be up later tonight, and also I'll trade a few plants for some things(list at bottom) $12 Shipped Priority USPS for:

Some crypt wendtiis(good portion of), bronze and green and I think the other is gecko? It's green with a some red on the leaves.
A good bit of E tenellus. It's covering most of the bottom of a 10 gallon tank(which is being somewhat neglected now. . . so it is kinda pale, but healthy) and I'm only going to probably use a few plants.
Some sort of smaller crypt that I don't remember the name of, only a few of them.
Some random stems of Ludwigia palustris, Bacopa carolinia and a couple of some sort of Ludwigia, I can't remember the name of(oval leaves and slightly red)
a good sized portion of M. quadrifolia. Grown submersed so it is in glosso form instead of 4 leaf clover form.
I think that is it for now, though when I get pics I may put up some more. ALSO, once I figure out which plants from my 55 I can put into smaller ones, I may have some Anubias barteri var. nana, some B. hedulotti and/or some regular java fern to sell, not in the package. Also, likely some driftwood.

Trades? I'm still not sure what I need/want, but the tank is a 20 standard which is going to have 28-36 watts of T5(not sure which fixture yet) excel and dosed a bit of dry ferts(most likely)

I know I want some riccia(don't need a lot, just a good starting portion :)) a bit of Dwarf Lobelia cardinalis, a bit of HM, maybe a runner or two of dwarf sag, some sort of easier stem that has thin leaves. . . If there's anything grassy/grassy bush looking and is easier to care for that stays sort of short(not tiny like hairgrass, but not really thick like E. tenellus either) that doesn't propagate like mad. Maybe a bit of one of the narrow/needle leaved java ferns. . . or some sort of stem that has thin leaves. Or anything in general that won't take over the tank but will look "scrubby" or "weedy" in there(no mosses and nothing with a known excel sensitivity, though) I don't need much of each/any, just a bit to get me started.

Thank you :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have some HC, a silver dollar-sized portion for you. I also have A TON of standard sized baby tears to get rid of. I can also give you some H. polysperma pink.

In trade for the nana/crypts.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still pending. I'm supposed to get paid for it by Monday. If not I'll let you guys know. I should be able to figure out what from the 55 I am keeping tomorrow though and I could probably get a couple of smaller crypts from the bigger pack. After I see what I have from the big tank I will pm you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.