Aquatic Plant Forum banner

A Moss Comparison Request

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  tsunami 
#1 ·
Just recently I've been thinking, wouldn't it be great if someone or some people who are moss experts can compile a list of mosses(such as Taiwan, X-mas, Java, Singapore, among others) and either talk about them here or maybe can even post pictures(here or in Plant Finder section). I think this would give everyone a better idea of how unique each type of moss is, and also how best to distinguish them apart from one another. I think the best idea is probably to have someone post pictures of all of them side by side or maybe list the pictures in certain order. This would let people, beginners like myself to visually understand the differences. Ok, enough rambling for the night;) Y'all know what I mean:)

Paul

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Dennis, thanks alot! Yes, this is kindda what I was trying to steer toward to. I think we should do the same here in APC, with even better organization and compilation; not to mention even more and better photos for comparison. Of course it should be you guys moderators or other moss experts who would take on this mundane task;) That is still one heck of a site, man; thanks so much!

Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.