Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My roommate always watches espn or sports channels during the evenings. Sometimes I would sit down and watch some of the stuff with him. One day I was watching this one sports talk show called "TheBestDamnSportsTalkShow" or something like that with Tom Arnold. (Some of you may have probably seen it)...

but....

is it me??

or have any of you guys ever noticed a very green and lush planted tank about 5-6 yards behind Tom's back when he sits at his desk? It's definitely too green to be fake plants and I'm positive it's a fish tank. It looks like a 40 gallon tank with black hood and stand. It's really nice.

I don't know what kind of conversation this post my spur, but I just thought it might be a nice thing to know or proven. I just thought it would be interesting.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
I don't watch sports, but I have been noticing more and more decent looking tanks on TV lately.
Just last night on Extreme Makeover home edition, they built a nice little fish room for the people. Maybe I should apply.... :razz:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JanS said:
I don't watch sports, but I have been noticing more and more decent looking tanks on TV lately.
Just last night on Extreme Makeover home edition, they built a nice little fish room for the people. Maybe I should apply.... :razz:
Have them do your house...but you still should still do the aquascape of your tank. =) Unless they hire Amano to do it for ya. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts