Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Robert, I was reading through the announcements on the forum here and I came across the one that said that you are offering free shipping to APC members when they order from your site. For future reference, how does one go by letting you know that they are a member here when ordering?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Do you think hornwort would make it fine ground shipping? We're pretty close, Oregon to California. THanks,

Dennis

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
I would guess probably, but I make no promises. The plants are guaranteed if shipped 2day or overnight, and you only have to pay the cost of shipping the replacements, and that is for 90 DAYS afer you recieve them. Ground to California from Oregon should only take 2 or 3 days, but UPS won't guarantee it. Why take the chance. I sent Gomer something by Priority mail and it took NINE DAYS to arrive, and he is in California. Better safe than sorry.

But quite honestly, unless you want a bunch of other plants as well, Hornwort is SO common, and so inexpensive you should be able to get it most anywhere, your local store, or even Aquabid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts