Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Color me lost too. In every example you cited Carlos, I was immediately drawn to the redder plants. Could it be I have a red bias and nor realize it? A possible side effect of being a Ferrari race for for 30 some years? Maybe it's just that some people are drawn to what is considered a natural focal point and others of us are influenced by our own likes?

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Tank #1 I was drawn first to the grouping of pinkish plants slightly to the right of center. I think I can attribute that to being red happy and that was the closest red to the center where I think one's eye tends to fall.

Tank #2 Again toward the red grouping slightly left of center. Then my eye is drawn down to the the hardscaping , from there the void in the lower left. This reinforces both of my observations from Tank #1.

Doing the same with Sean's tank I am immediately drawn to the splash of red, barely noticing the rock at first. Possibly due to the coloration of the rock, it has a tendency to melt into the plants in my eyes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.