Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. can i send as many as projects that i want to entrance?

2. few questions for people who had experiences in the past! what kind of mail service did you use? how long deos it take ADA JP to receive my applications by regular mail or express mail? do you use return receipt?

3. a question for digital camera photo. can i print photo out at motophoto?

thanks for help, and i really appreciated.

Tim

·
Registered
179 Posts
ADA

1. There is no limit on how entries you submit, but if you are top 500 you will still get 1 full booklet with the top 500 entries.

2. I sent mines out last year by USPS Global priority mail. I don't think they offer return receipt.

3. You can send your digital camera pictures on a CD-R disc. Just make sure the image is JPEG or TIFF format with at least 3.0 meg.

Ken

·
Registered
147 Posts
Is it necessary to provide several different pictures of the tank, like I've seen with the AGA shots or can I just send one? I have a nanocube pic I'd like to enter, but I only have one good shot (the tank is no more, sadly)

·
Registered
143 Posts
C_perugiae said:
Is it necessary to provide several different pictures of the tank, like I've seen with the AGA shots or can I just send one? I have a nanocube pic I'd like to enter, but I only have one good shot (the tank is no more, sadly)
1 photo per layout.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts