Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[img=left:f54110c3d9]http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/files/logo_ada.jpg[/img:f54110c3d9]I'm very pleased to announce that our friends at Aquarium Design Group are the US distributors for Aqua Design Amano's line of products.

Aquarium Design Group is a custom aquarium design, installation, and maintenance company for residential and commercial settings, specializing in all aquascapes from freshwater live plant aquariums and live coral reef aquariums to rain forest habitats.

I understand that final pricing is being worked out at the moment and products should be available soon. Stay tuned!

Way to go Jeff and Mike!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
ADA product- Online ordering now available

Just wanted to let everyone know that the shopping cart function is now on and you may place orders/calculate shipping for ADA product through the website. Of course still feel free to contact us via e-mail or phone anytime with any questions. I am always checking-in here at APC for questions and comments also! There's a forum section titled Aquarium Design Group in the SPONSORS forum area dedicated to such inquiries also. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Also, a lot of new info. has been added about ADA substrate system- just click on any bag of Power Sand and Aqua Soil to check it out. I think it answers some of the questions I've been getting, plus more insight into the ADA substrate concept itself. Thanks and enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts