Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to visit the ADA Nature Aquarium Gallery in Niigata, Japan. Here are the first few of many pictures I took (more to follow). I tried to clean the pics up as best I could without sacrificing quality and detail. Sorry for the mediocre attempt, but nevertheless, enjoy!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Re: ADA Nature Aquarium Gallery - Au!g. 2010 - Niigata, Japan

Gimme gimme gimme. :hungry:

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice tanks. Hard work for those guys maintaining them !
Im sure! I wanted to ask the "curator" about the maintenance regime but the language barrier was too much to communicate effectively.

I did get to have a chat with ADA's head of International Marketing though! I think he was wondering how a gaijin ended up at the ADA NA Gallery and he wanted to figure out how to get more of us over there!

Ill post more pics soon.

And FYI - I'm reserving a couple of pics to accompany the article I was asked to pen for the upcoming issue of Aquascaping World which should be out early October...so those of you who can't get enough pictures, check out the relaunch issue of ASW.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I should go over there sometime. :/ Too busy most weekends-- and it's almost a 2 hour drive. Maybe after the NA Party, after re-connecting with the ADA staff and stuff.

Great photos! I can tell even ADA is still trying to push the boundaries in their own way.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.