Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
It's one of the more informative ADA translations as far as the ideas behind their products and how to use them.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Glad to see ADA finally take this venture, it is definitely a step in the right direction to allow us [the hobbyists] to interact more directly with the Amano and co. In addition it provides interesting insight and helpful tips.

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Amano actually asked a few of us why this site wasn't getting more traffic. We told him we thought it was just a publicity issue more-so than a content issue.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I think this is a great website. I found it a little awhile ago, and spent quite a bit of time looking through the galleries. My only complaint about the site was that on the "News" page, none of the book Download or For Sale links work on the right. Not even the one that says, "You can download the pdf files by clicking below address."

I really like the "Ask Amano" feature. :)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad to hear it. Amano is very much wanting to get a better understanding of the US market and what sorts of ideas and needs we have. He expressed this personally to me repeatedly in Atlanta.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I would like to see it cover all of his products in full detail on what they really do. and the filters how and why he builds them up like he does with the filter media's. plus cover the overall long term life of the display tanks he has. plus how to keep algae out. As a tank ages different problems develop. I would like to see how he really deals with his tanks that are over a year old.

You got to check out the online Aqua Journal if you have not already! ADA asked me to gather feedback as well regarding the types of information and topics everyone wants to see covered, so let me know!

http://www.adana.co.jp/aj_web/

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
I would like to see it cover all of his products in full detail on what they really do. and the filters how and why he builds them up like he does with the filter media's. plus cover the overall long term life of the display tanks he has. plus how to keep algae out. As a tank ages different problems develop. I would like to see how he really deals with his tanks that are over a year old.
Some detailed information is on the website already about the substrates, lighting and cube gardens. I'm hoping the fertilizers and other products will be soon to come. Find the "Notes" link for the nice detailed articles. It was also really helpful to hear him explain some things in person at the AGA Convention.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts