Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
IUnknown said:
Anyone ever locate a retailer that will ship to the US? Here is the ADA catalogue,
http://www.charm.jp/pdf/ada/03_nature_aquarium_world.pdf

What color bulbs does ADA use in there MH lamps?
i can help ya to get directly from JP. lol

you mean MH-150w? if so
MH-150w(freshwater for aquatic plants 150w) 8000K
another two are for saltwater 10,000K and 20,000K

if you want to know the price on the catalog. pm me. you can have some ideas how much they sell in JP, and then + shipping to the U.S.

Tim

·
Registered
34 Posts
hmm, i would be interested in some ADA products too, or atleast the catalogue itself.

·
Registered
216 Posts
pomby27 said:
hmm, i would be interested in some ADA products too, or atleast the catalogue itself.
you just joined today? welcome then. what years ADA catalog are you looking for? i have 2k3. my friend has 2k2 and 2k3. please aim or msn me when you are ready to get ADA products. here is a pix what it looks like. just let me know if you need anything from Japan. i'm happy to help you out.

Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
Pigheaddd said:
hey,

let me finish my dammm finals first. we talk about that after 15th this month.

keep in touch,

Tim
Tim are you coming to the GWAPA meeting this month?

·
Registered
216 Posts
hi Gomer,

sure. dammm i have a Persuasive Speeches tomorrow. what the great week... :cry: i'm interested in those stuffs too. want to try how good they are or... :roll:... i will give ya details after my FINALS done. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi Sean,

when is the meeting? 15th or? i've been busy. goshy!!!... i will probably be there if i finish my finals first...

c ya around,

Tim

·
Registered
216 Posts
IUnknown,

muahahhahaha...yeap yeap... :lol: :lol: :lol: thats my first ADA product that i'm going to receive it around 13th this month. can't wait to get it. :twisted:

Tim

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Unfortunately, that catalog doesnt list substrates or ECA.

but for the brighty series of ferts (which I presume is what people would be most interested in, they cost ~$13.50/250mL or ~$22.75/500mL.
This does not include shipping.

Compare that to the Flourish line at ~$20/2000mL and you have to ask yourself if you think it is worth paying more than 4x as much.

...of course this assumes that the dosing rate is the same....and that I know nothing about.

·
Registered
216 Posts
the catalog contains pix of every single product.

lighting system
co2 system
control item & parts
filter system
aquarium tank
wood cabinet & garden stand
heating system
water condition & treatment
substrate system(aqua soil, aqua seramic, power sand, layout sand)
liquid fertilizer(green brighty series, bright K, green bacter, phyton git, ECA)
fish food
plocher energy system
marine aquarium system
layout tool
maintenance tool
layout material
mushi-ne
nature aquarium plants
wabi-kusa
nature biotop
ADA publications

:lol:

Tim

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
I think the dosing rate was one cc per 20 liters.

Don't be overly concerned with the ferts. We all know what plants need. ADA Green Brighty Series doesn't contain anything special we are not already adding currently.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts