Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's my first attempt at putting a picture in, let's see if it works. If it did you should see the 180g in our living room. My wife let me have the closet in the hallway behind the wall to install the aquarium. I open two doors to a 5 foot wide closet, raise the lights on a pulley system and start trimming (and removing algae, ugh).
Aaron

·
Registered
43 Posts
Re: 180 Gallon Setup Journal

Ok, here's my first attempt at putting a picture in, let's see if it works. If it did you should see the 180g in our living room. My wife let me have the closet in the hallway behind the wall to install the aquarium. I open two doors to a 5 foot wide closet, raise the lights on a pulley system and start trimming (and removing algae, ugh).
Aaron

This is a pretty amazing tank also!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Re: 180 Gallon Setup Journal

WOW! I do see a major problem. The couch is not facing the tank. You will be liable for neck injuries to your guests! I know it would be a major health issue for me! :D

·
Registered
733 Posts
Awesome tank. I agree with the couch scenario.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you have PIP you could set up a feed from your tank and watch it during the rare times you are facing away from the tanks...just a suggestion.

Dan K.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i wanted to do that with my tank but leave the front and back open for viewing... but figured with the only available wall on the other side would be a bathroom, dont think the view would be that great... depending on whos in there haha.

very nice setup though.

·
Registered
342 Posts
That's really nice. You have great plant growth and beautiful specimens in there. Can you get a full tank shot from somewhat closer?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts