Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Aga 2008 Photos

Well, there are a lot of thread floating around, so i thought i would create another!! HAHA

It was great to meet everyone!! It was such a humbling experience to be around so many great people with so much to give to the hobby. I want to thank everyone that I met, there are just too many. I just want to say that as i was flying home (with Jay and Jens....unfortunately i dont live near them...long story), I thought of every person I spoke with and was sad that i would have to wait to see you all again.

To thank you all, here are some photos...

jB

· Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, that was just so much fun to be there. Looking at the pictures again is bringing me back again. I cant wait until the next time we can all get together again.

Luis and Than - It would be great to make it down to Houston....we can harass the senske boys as well ;) Luis, i will bring an extra piece of salmon for you :)>

Hooha - The lens is a Nikkor 18-200VR, its a pretty cool all-around lens.

Jens - I totally want to come up, plus i owe you guys one for saving my life on the flight back:)

Thanks for the other comments guys. What a great time we all had!!

jB

· Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It was great catching up with everyone at the AGA. Jason, your life needed saving on the flight back?
Yes....

Jay, Jens, and my wife all had a hand in the life saving.

I got to the airport and they told me my plane was canceled!! I had a choice, take a flight with 3 connections to philly and get in at 2am or go back to the hotel and stay until monday.

Now, i really didnt mind going back to the hotel, but work is very busy right now so i was beginning to stress. I asked the associate if anything was available for surrounding areas, and she said no, so i told her to book monday.

Right as i was about to grab the itinerary from her, around the corner comes Jay. I told him quickly what happend and he say, come to Newark with us.... I quickly asked the associate about it, funny how she found it this time.....she was not cool at all...thats another story.

I booked that flight, called the wife up for a pickup....bang, off to newark. Now i still got in 5 hours later then i should have but it was good to talk with Jay and Jens for a couple more hours....anything to squeeze a couple more tips out of Jay :)

So maybe not life saving, but trip saving:)

jB

· Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Awesome read and pix! You continue to inspire, my friend! Not to mention those cool music you make too; is there anything else you can't do like......cooking:D And I agree with the rest here, you gotta get that Amano pix turned in bec you captured well what the man does in his finest!
Thanks for the gracious comment Paul:) I suck at basketball!! HAHA

Hope to see you soon,

jB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.