Aquatic Plant Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It was great catching up with everyone at the AGA. Jason, your life needed saving on the flight back?
Yes....

Jay, Jens, and my wife all had a hand in the life saving.

I got to the airport and they told me my plane was canceled!! I had a choice, take a flight with 3 connections to philly and get in at 2am or go back to the hotel and stay until monday.

Now, i really didnt mind going back to the hotel, but work is very busy right now so i was beginning to stress. I asked the associate if anything was available for surrounding areas, and she said no, so i told her to book monday.

Right as i was about to grab the itinerary from her, around the corner comes Jay. I told him quickly what happend and he say, come to Newark with us.... I quickly asked the associate about it, funny how she found it this time.....she was not cool at all...thats another story.

I booked that flight, called the wife up for a pickup....bang, off to newark. Now i still got in 5 hours later then i should have but it was good to talk with Jay and Jens for a couple more hours....anything to squeeze a couple more tips out of Jay :)

So maybe not life saving, but trip saving:)

jB

· Registered
2,191 Posts
Awesome read and pix! You continue to inspire, my friend! Not to mention those cool music you make too; is there anything else you can't do like......cooking:D And I agree with the rest here, you gotta get that Amano pix turned in bec you captured well what the man does in his finest!

BTW, we just had our final meeting of the year in NASH and it looks like we are gonna have some great things going next year, the least of which will be the Houston Plant Fest. So definitely make an opening on that weekend as mentioned by other NASH members cus it will be great. This should fill in the void we all feel in between AGA years;)

· Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Awesome read and pix! You continue to inspire, my friend! Not to mention those cool music you make too; is there anything else you can't do like......cooking:D And I agree with the rest here, you gotta get that Amano pix turned in bec you captured well what the man does in his finest!
Thanks for the gracious comment Paul:) I suck at basketball!! HAHA

Hope to see you soon,

jB

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.