Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to guage how many crypt folks are going to attend the AGA Convention?
Trying to see if there's enough interest in doing a mini Crypt meeting - ala ECS on Thursday afternoon/early evening.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Ghazanfar, I have just started a new emmersed setup for crypts. I am planning to be there at the convention along with our few club members from NASH. I will definietly be intrested ina mini crypt meeting.

Thanks
Bhushan

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
DelawareJim,
Thanks for the information. Sounds very tempting. Have very good speaker in the convention. Is the exhibition huge? I am from Malaysia, the cost of getting there and work leave might be a problem. I just want to find out more before I decide.

Yoong

·
Registered
108 Posts
DelawareJim,
Thanks for the information. Sounds very tempting. Have very good speaker in the convention. Is the exhibition huge? I am from Malaysia, the cost of getting there and work leave might be a problem. I just want to find out more before I decide.

Yoong
Yeah, very tempting, maybe we can have some similar meeting in Malaysia, Herman can be our speaker :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just checked the Air ticket price and accommodation. Cannot afford to go there eventhough with MAS discount ticket.

I fully support one in Malaysia for the region.

Yoong

·
Registered
467 Posts
I fully support one in Malaysia for the region.

Yoong
I think that's a great idea. We'll have the European Crypt Society, the North American Crypt Society, the Asian Crypt Society, and someday we can start the World Crypt Conference with members from each society exchanging ideas, techniques, and plants. Just think, collecting field trips hosted by the ACS. Woo hoo!!

Cheers.
Jim

·
Registered
108 Posts
I think that's a great idea. We'll have the European Crypt Society, the North American Crypt Society, the Asian Crypt Society, and someday we can start the World Crypt Conference with members from each society exchanging ideas, techniques, and plants. Just think, collecting field trips hosted by the ACS. Woo hoo!!

Cheers.
Jim
I can contribute some sites to visit ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts