Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like they extended the deadline for the special hotel fee till this Wednesday. As of right now, Luis, Bhushan, me and a bunch of cool people will be there. I heard there was this famous dude from Japan coming too. Bushan and I will be driving there so if anyone want to tag along, let us know so we can plan this.

Cheers,
Thanh

·
Registered
73 Posts
I don't want to intrude, but I'd gladly tag along.

My name's Brandon. I currently live in Ft. Worth, but I used to live in Houston and work for ADG. I probably only made it to a couple of NASH meetings, but I know some of you guys. I've tried to find a ride with some DFWAPC folks, but no one from here is driving.

Anyway, I'd meet you in Houston. Also, if any one's available to share a hotel room, I'm down with that too.

I want to go to Atlanta really bad, but I'm not looking to spend $500!

Let me know!

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Awesome! I can't wait to see my old NASH friends and make new ones. It's cool to finally have an AGA in the town where I live. :) Who knows, maybe there'll be time to show you all my tanks before they get trimmed for the auction.

See you in a couple weeks!
Phil

·
Registered
640 Posts
I don't want to intrude, but I'd gladly tag along.

My name's Brandon. I currently live in Ft. Worth, but I used to live in Houston and work for ADG. I probably only made it to a couple of NASH meetings, but I know some of you guys. I've tried to find a ride with some DFWAPC folks, but no one from here is driving.

Anyway, I'd meet you in Houston. Also, if any one's available to share a hotel room, I'm down with that too.

I want to go to Atlanta really bad, but I'm not looking to spend $500!

Let me know!
Brandon, I think I remember you from one of our ADG meeting. Good to see you chip in. Let me talk to Thanh. Have you already booked a room? Tomorrow is the last day for for getting the convention room rate.

Thanks
Bhushan

·
Registered
640 Posts
Awesome! I can't wait to see my old NASH friends and make new ones. It's cool to finally have an AGA in the town where I live. :) Who knows, maybe there'll be time to show you all my tanks before they get trimmed for the auction.

See you in a couple weeks!
Phil
Phil, It will be nice to meet you. I am looking forward to have a great time.

Thanks
Bhushan

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not yet. I'm hoping to throw in with someone. Do you know anyone who wants to share a room?

I'll get a room on my own if I have to, but I wouldn't mind splitting the cost.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
No concrete promise yet as to if I will go or not. But if I do, I would not mind at all to split the room cost with you guys. I don't mind sleeping on the floor; got my sleeping bag. I mean, I am pretty sure we will be out all day anyways so the hotel is just a place to hit the sack.

So, Thanh and Bush, the more the merrier, right?! Hehe:p

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
fyi, the deadline for the convention room rate is extended to Oct. 29....another reason for more people to go :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
How many NASH member go to AGA convention?
@ Paul: me & my friend share the room. You're more than welcome to join with us.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Looking forward to meeting you folks there!

I think there are at least a half dozen folks going from GWAPA, will be nice to put more faces to names.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts