Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say thanks to all of those that I've met at the AGA Convention. There were so many of you guys there so forgive me I forgot your names. I must say that it was amazing to see so many people so passionate in the hobby. It was an awesome experience! I highly recommend it to everyone. To the guys of NASH and GWAPA, thanks for making me feel so welcomed at the AGA. If you guys are looking for something, let me know and I'll try to see what I can do. Cant wait for the next convention!

Jojo

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
Hey Jojo - it was great to meet you! I hope the Crypt does well for you! Did you ever make it to the coast?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Burt. It was really nice meeting you to. The crypts are doing fine. As for the coast....didn't make it. We were having too much fun at the auction. Hoping to see it in 2 years if the next AGA Convention will be somewhere on the east cost.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
JoJo! my buddy, glad to see you back here on the forums :)

It was great meeting you at the convention! Grow those crypts well!

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Hey Jojo - I'm making a little lists of wants to pm you. Can you shoot me a pm with the names of one of the plants you shared with me? It wasn't the ammania bonsai.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Heya Jojo!

Was a pleasure to meet you. I am only sorry I couldn't egg you on just alittle more to buy that huge cube tank. ;)

You could have done it as a carry on, I swear it! Hee!

Dave, aka ingg

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Hey Jojo. I'm glad you felt welcomed by our club members. :) There are so many people to say hi too it's almost impossible to meet everyone and say everything. I think I got 4 hours of sleep every night! :D

·
Registered
654 Posts
You are welcome! We all had a great time. Too bad it went by fast. Sorry to hear you didn't make it to the Atlantic. Always a next time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys, I just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the awesome experience. I was the other guy from Hawaii that was with Jojo that was egging him on to buy the tank :) Sorry Jo for hijacking your thread.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hey guys, I just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the awesome experience. I was the other guy from Hawaii that was with Jojo that was egging him on to buy the tank :) Sorry Jo for hijacking your thread.
Welcome to the board! I see you have come out of hiding. :cool:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey Jojo is it true we are having the 2011 AGA in Hawaii? Can you imagine?
it was very nice meeting you man! I hope to see you in April.
Cheers,
Luis Navarro

·
Registered
640 Posts
Jojo , Its good to know you made it back safely. It was nice talking to you. We definietly are looking forward to see you guys again at the Houston PlantFest in April.
Regards
Bhushan

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heya Jojo!

Was a pleasure to meet you. I am only sorry I couldn't egg you on just alittle more to buy that huge cube tank. ;)

You could have done it as a carry on, I swear it! Hee!

Dave, aka ingg
HEHEHE! I'm still thinking of that tank. I know I should have gotten it. If I strapped it on my back, it would had passed as a carry on!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Jojo is it true we are having the 2011 AGA in Hawaii? Can you imagine?
it was very nice meeting you man! I hope to see you in April.
Cheers,
Luis Navarro
2011 AGA in Hawaii? Nobody would want to go....everyone will be at the beach. That is an idea! Convention at the beach! :D Hope to see you guys soon!

Jojo

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jojo , Its good to know you made it back safely. It was nice talking to you. We definietly are looking forward to see you guys again at the Houston PlantFest in April.
Regards
Bhushan
Bhushan, thanks for the heads up on the crypts. Should be fun in April.

Jojo

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Nice meeting you HI guys, did your plants and snails make it with you all the way home?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts