Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been meaning to post this all week, and now I'm finally getting around to it.... I got a postcard about thier 1 year anniversary sale, which is this weekend (actually, it started on Thurs and goes til Sun).

Here are their specials:
24g Aquapod $179.99
Hikari Ultimae H2O conditioner $5.99, normally 12.99
All Freshwater fish 25% off
All coral 15% off
All live plants 35% off
All tanks and cost
15% off all supplies!!!
Hikari Frozen Foods: buy 9, get 3 free, or $3.99 each
Plus additional in-store specials

I think I'm going to head out today or maybe tomorrow. If you've been waiting to buy stuff or to check out the store, now's the time! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
how about he ADA AS? do they have discount for that?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
ADG has 10% discount??, but i dont see any on the website

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Let me look around. I seem to remember something about a discount.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
so i cant avail it :(

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
It's really hard to get dicounts on ADA stuff because they are already selling at a set price, sort of like the Apple iPods (unless you have student discount) otherwise, you won't be able to get discounts. Unless........ ;)

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Yeah...or a sale on Bose.

But if you get permission from ADA to increase sales and get some market visibility by reducing margin, why not? I'm assuming here that they got permission from ADA, and wouldn't doubt it.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
i just need 2 9liter bags, aquaforest are in San Francisco but ADG are more cheaper when shipping

·
Registered
112 Posts
Where's this fishstore located? By chance does anyone know how much they sell XP3's and possibly a Eheim pro 2 2128 canister by chance? What does this fishstore specialize in?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
All About Fish
Long Beach
2535 E. Broadway Ave
562-438-4148

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Jester,
I don't know that you'll ever find a lfs that can compete with the online sites for Eheim. The closest you may come is ordering from MarineDepot.com and picking up will call in Orange County.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Guys, dont worry, I already had Jeff promise me a discount for SCAPE members. Once we are setup we'll discuss it but it's GUARANTEED, he's a good friend. Also the store that I am working with to bring ADA Products in (we are finalizing the order right now) is going to offer SCAPE member discount, dont know exactly what percentage, but it will be good, specially when you hear the prices :)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
nice to hear that, i will get 2 bags of AS if thats the case

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Cooper, we are finalizing our first order, I should know by next week. Just talked to Jeff and got a banging good deal for the store. We are getting all the substrates.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts