Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have been reading so much information from so many message boards and I have deiceded on this so far a 10g.

Tank: 10 Gallon

Lighting: 20" 1x40W Satellite PC Fixture by Current USA. Then replace the the bulb with a 40W Power Compact Lamp Dual Day light

Subrate: Seachem Black Sand

Thats pretty much what I have as far as plants, driftwood, etc., I haven't deiceded. With that much light would I need Co2, Liquid Fertilzer, or what? Thanks guys, I hope that you can hook me up!

Robert

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations on getting a green thumb. I think with that much light you will find that you will want to add CO2 and fertilizers. Whatever you decide you will find a lot of helpful people here willing to answer your questions and provide guidance when needed.
Thanks thats good to here that if I have any questions there will be a good crowd to help me out. So let me ask I can grow pretty much anything I want with that much lighting?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations on getting a green thumb. I think with that much light you will find that you will want to add CO2 and fertilizers. Whatever you decide you will find a lot of helpful people here willing to answer your questions and provide guidance when needed.
Thanks thats good to here that if I have any questions there will be a good crowd to help me out. So let me ask I can grow pretty much anything I want with that much lighting?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.