Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on here everyday. Every chance I get.

I think I need help. >.>

Anyone else have the same "condition"?

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Hello, my name is Hooha and I'm an APC addict :)

If you are near the computer everyday during work/studies, check out the APC spy (link is underneath the sponsor ads). Quick way to get your fix without having to 'refresh' the day's posts.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hello my name Is Jeremy and im an APC addict.

When i found that APC Spy link it was all over from their. Now i just have any computer sitting next to me running I Spy all the time :yield:

·
Registered
766 Posts
I can't seem to find an usb cable that goes into my veins. :rolleyes:
I just found the APC spy link. O' man it's gonna be worse.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Does having APC as one of your IE homepage tabs count as being addicted?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Not only do I have it as my home page on IE but it is on my iPhone as well so I can check it on the go.

Funny, that was the first thing I did when I got my new iPhone. I am addicted bad.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
I'm on every weekday at work, shhhhhhh. I go through all my subscribed threads, then new posts, and finally I go to the APC spy so I don't miss anything. Plus I'm on at home too, but my home has dial-up and that is so slow.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I don't have a problem, who said I had a problem. You think I have a problem? Click...click...click...click...click...click...click...Click...click...click...click...click...click...click...Click...
click...click...click...click...click...click...Click...click...click...click...click...click...click...Click...click...
click...click...click...click...click...Click...click...click...click...click...click...click...Click...click...click...

I could walk away any time I want.

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
If I'm not completely bogged down at work, I'm lurking on APC. Then, when I get home, I get on here every chance I get and even involve my 3 yr old in my addiction! :faint2: It won't be long before even she is hooked on APC.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Don't you just want to lurk here 24 hours a day waiting for that next great plant sale?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts