Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is my honor to announce that our friend Nathan (gnatster) has been promoted to Junior Administrator. Many of you know Nathan because he has helped you with something or other. He is a tireless supporter here at APC and is involved in almost every aspect of our growing community.

His new duties will include helping out with all forum and members matters. Please feel free to contact gnatster with any questions or issues that you may have with the board.

Please join me in congratulating gnatster with this important promotion that recognizes his tremendous efforts here at Aquatic Plant Central.

Way to go Nathan!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I find it to be of no major surprise, really, as I have always kindda known Nathan was gonna be that person because he has been sucha major ball player in this forum, really:) Still, it doesn't hurt to say 'Congrats, my friend and teacher!' Look forward to learning from and sharing with you more about this kick-a** hobby I have found myself too late to pull away from:p

Paul

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Art & Nathan,

Glad Gnat will be helping to keep up the high standards of information and presentation of this forum. APC is a unique place on the Internet and I am sure it will benefit from Gnat's help. The responsibility of keeping up quality-control while maintaining open discussion requires a special quality which Gnat does have. We have some notable members and I look forward to Gnat encouraging input from others, far and wide.

Andrew Cribb

·
Registered
106 Posts
What?? Nathan?? Tireless Supporter??

I think you mean Fanatic...

Anyways, you deserve the job, you need something to do anyways :)

Congrats!!

Cheers
Vincent

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congratulations. I've only been posting for a few days, but I must say I'm impressed with the atmosphere here, undoubtedly because of the tireless efforts put in by the admins and mods. Cheers!

Keep up the good work guys.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I've learned a lot in the past almost year I have neem a member of APCe and can only hope to contribute in a positive way.

you need something to do anyways
Lest you think I sit around eating bonbons all day I am usually a busy person holding down two jobs, 1 part time, and providing PC sales and service in my area. Part time I handle various projects for a local Organic Farm from makeing sure PC's run right to finding and devoloping new markets. My "day job" is for Apple doing tech support. I wear both hats in the IT techie world, versed in MS and Apple.

Along with work I was recently voted VP of GWAPA. Looks to be a busy year!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
gnatster said:
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I've learned a lot in the past almost year I have neem a member of APCe and can only hope to contribute in a positive way.

Lest you think I sit around eating bonbons all day I am usually a busy person holding down two jobs, 1 part time, and providing PC sales and service in my area. Part time I handle various projects for a local Organic Farm from makeing sure PC's run right to finding and devoloping new markets. My "day job" is for Apple doing tech support. I wear both hats in the IT techie world, versed in MS and Apple.

Along with work I was recently voted VP of GWAPA. Looks to be a busy year!!!
Seems like you are juggling well pal. Outstanding!! :)

Cheers
Vincent

·
Registered
113 Posts
Gnat

Oh No say it isnt so.
Not the Gnatster himself.
Couldnt be happier for you Gnat you deserve it. You put in a lot of hard work and help everyone.
Congratulations man you deserve it.

Discus

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Congratulations, Nathan!!

But, I don't think that "Junior Administrator" has the right sound. How about Art is the Captain and you are the First Mate?

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Nathan is a great guy. Heck, I'm the one who nominated him VP of our GWAPA club :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts