Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please comment. looking for real, honest, constructive advice please.

Overall View

Right Side

Center

Left Side

Overhead Left Side

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you please tell us what size the aquarium is? and what substrate you have in it?
120gal 48x24x24

80:20 Eco-Complete:Tahitian Moon Sand

Do you have two filter returns on left and right?
Yes, one return on each side. Tank is an AGA Reef Ready, but I did not use the standard AGA Overflow kit, constructed my own standpipe for drains and returns are Lineloc.

if it's not too much trouble, tell us more about the MH lighting you're using.
The fixture is AquaMedic's AquaSpaceLight 2x250W, doubled ended 5500K bulbs.

I have a journal, but I really need to write it up better and get it on-line. Someone in chat has been harping on me to do so, possibly this weekend if the weather is foul.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm ripping on your tank because that's not my intent.
Believe me, I don't feel as if any of ya'll are ripping the tank. I asked for criticism and so long as there are no "Hey dude, that tank sucks [email protected]@, take a hammer to it and buy a dog" kind of posts I have no issues.

Thanks to everyone so far for their replies and thoughts. I'm not looking to create a tank by committee, only looking for feedback on where I stand with ideas on where I may be weak or strong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.