Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have some thinning to do in my tanks. Shipping for any combination of plants is $6.00 for USPS Priority Mail. All orders totaling $40.00 or more will be shipped free of charge! Shipping will be this coming Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I can accept any sort of Paypal payment or Revolution Money.

The Guarantee: I guarantee that your plants will arrive alive and in good health or I'll refund 100% of your money minus the $6.00 shipping charge. In order to receive your refund I require that a picture of the plants is received by me at least 3 hours or sooner after their arrival to you based on the tracking data provided on the USPS website.

And now for the list…

Anubias barteri var. caladiifolia '1705' - $15.00 / 2"-3" of rhizome and 4-5 leaves (1 available) SOLD
Anubias barteri var. nana 'Eyes' - $25.00 / 40+ leaves (This is grown emersed. You will get exactly what is in the picture) SOLD

Anubias barteri var. nana 'Narrow Leaf' - $6.00 / 3"-4" of rhizome and 7-8 leaves - super clean! (4 available)

Anubias sp. 'Gasser' - $30.00 / 5" of rhizome and 5-6 leaves (This is a super rare hybrid created by the infamous Robert Gasser. I do not know what species the hybrid is of. It is about the size of regular barteri with narrower heart shaped leaves)(1 available)

Cryptocoryne aponogetifolia - $20.00 / 8" tall daughter plant (what you see is what you get)(1 available) SOLD

Cryptocoryne becketii - $4.00 / 3"-4" tall daughter plant (grown emersed)(2 available)
Cryptocoryne cordata var. 'Rosanervig' - $25.00 / 3" tall daughter plant (not currently showing the pink veining, but has before)(1 available) SOLD
Cryptocoryne cf. ideii - $10.00 / 2"-3" plant (grown emersed, needs blackwater setup. I can include enough leaf litter for one 3" pot)(2 available)

Lagenandra meeboldii 'Pink' - $30.00 / 4"-5" of rhizome and 2-3 full sized leaves (1 available)

Lagenandra thwaitsii - $15.00 / adult plant (grown emersed, will convert to submersed)(1 available) SOLD

Lindernia anagallis - $6.00 / 6 stems (1 available)
Polygonum sp. 'Ruby' $6.00 / 1 stem (2 available)

Rotala hippuris - $8.00 / 5 stems (1 available) SOLD

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: RARE Crypts, Lagenandras, Anubias and Stems! No DOAs Guaranteed - Free Shippi

your killin' me, dude... lol!
resistance is futile....give in to your collectoritis. :lol:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Re: FS: RARE Crypts, Lagenandras, Anubias and Stems! No DOAs Guaranteed - Free Shippi

I need another tank :-(

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Here's what's left....

Anubias barteri var. nana 'Narrow Leaf' - $6.00 / 3"-4" of rhizome and 7-8 leaves - super clean! (4 available)

Anubias sp. 'Gasser' - $30.00 / 5" of rhizome and 5-6 leaves (This is a super rare hybrid created by the infamous Robert Gasser. I do not know what species the hybrid is of. It is about the size of regular barteri with narrower heart shaped leaves)(1 available)

Cryptocoryne becketii - $4.00 / 3"-4" tall daughter plant (grown emersed)(2 available)
Lagenandra meeboldii 'Pink' - $30.00 / 4"-5" of rhizome and 2-3 full sized leaves (1 available)

Lindernia anagallis - $6.00 / 6 stems (1 available)
Polygonum sp. 'Ruby' $6.00 / 1 stem (2 available)

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

bump....

·
Registered
640 Posts

Thanks Aaron. I will let you know when I receive the plants.
A bump for good communication.:D
Bhushan

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks Aaron. I will let you know when I receive the plants.
A bump for good communication.:D
Bhushan
Thanks Bhushan. :D

I still have some left. Make me offers...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.