Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I'm in Northern BC and was wondering if anyone is looking to sell plants. My tank is lower light and I'm new, so lower needs, easier care plants? I really don't have anything to trade, but I may in the future (vals/wisteria mainly) because I have new tank.
Anyone have bristlenose plecos that they want to sell or will later this year? Or Siamese Algae Eaters, or Otos? Also Red-Wag Platies?
thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi
I'm looking for Egeria densa, Ceratophyllum demersum, Hygrophila corymbosa and Vesicularia dubyana.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Edge
I'm looking something fairly easy and can tolerate cooler temps, and lower light. You mentioned the compact maybe better. Any easy Hygro would be nice. I'm setting up a 20gal tall with mostly driftwood and rock and a few plants(crayfish tank) and a 10 gal(actually my quarantine tank). I also have a eclipse 6(Betta with algae eaters) that I want to put something other than the java ferns in. All my tanks are lower maintenance and lower light.

·
Registered
288 Posts
When I say easy, you would still need 1.5-2 wpg. not many plants can tolerate <1 wpg. I am running a 20 gallon partially planted quarantine tank with the standard 15 watt tube. The tank can keep crypt, sag, and java ferns alive. The growth rate is extremely slow in the setup. The Hygro melted in that setup.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In my esclipse and 10, I'll thinking of putting Anubias, Java Fern and some other low light plants. Maybe some crypts, we'll have to see what I can find.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Plants wanted

Anyone have any crypts or anubias they want to sell? How about Egeria densa?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.