Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I'm in Northern BC and was wondering if anyone is looking to sell plants. My tank is lower light and I'm new, so lower needs, easier care plants? I really don't have anything to trade, but I may in the future (vals/wisteria mainly) because I have new tank.
Anyone have bristlenose plecos that they want to sell or will later this year? Or Siamese Algae Eaters, or Otos? Also Red-Wag Platies?
thanks

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi
I'm looking for Egeria densa, Ceratophyllum demersum, Hygrophila corymbosa and Vesicularia dubyana.

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Edge
I'm looking something fairly easy and can tolerate cooler temps, and lower light. You mentioned the compact maybe better. Any easy Hygro would be nice. I'm setting up a 20gal tall with mostly driftwood and rock and a few plants(crayfish tank) and a 10 gal(actually my quarantine tank). I also have a eclipse 6(Betta with algae eaters) that I want to put something other than the java ferns in. All my tanks are lower maintenance and lower light.

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In my esclipse and 10, I'll thinking of putting Anubias, Java Fern and some other low light plants. Maybe some crypts, we'll have to see what I can find.

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plants wanted

Anyone have any crypts or anubias they want to sell? How about Egeria densa?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.