Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
I have been playing Age of Mythology as of late, but I was playing WOW a week or two ago. I am not big on RPGs. No doubt WOW is an awesome game as are all Blizzard games.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I was a Warcraft and Starcraft junkie a couple years ago :wink: Whent to counceling and got over it though, I no longer hunt for zergs in my neighbour's back yard [smilie=n:

Giancarlo

·
Registered
128 Posts
StarCraft Rocks!! If anyone wants to put together a SC team, I am game. I have a love-hate-love relationship with zers, love them when I play as zerg, hate them when someone really good plays as zerg and love them when someone bad plays as zerg.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I used to play Warcraft II. But stopped b/c there is only like 200 people on at any given time and its hard to get a game up. I played it for like 6 years though, awesome game.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
One game I really like is Empire Earth. Although the graphics do lack, the vast number of different units you can train is enormous! Anyone else like the game?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JLudwig said:
Tony man... Aquariums + WOW you're never going to get out of grad school :D

Jeff
The good thing is, everyone including my PI likes my tank in the office :D Now I just need them to all start playing WOW ;)

As for productivity, I was at a productivity low due to lack of drive, but I came up with some new proceedural ideas to over come some experimental issues that I am itching to try out==> not going to be seeing daylight for a while :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
Art_Giacosa said:
OK, you guys are all ignoring me and making me feel old. Is it a video game??
Art,

WOW (Worlds of Warcraft) is Microsoft's recent entry into the highly addictive MMORPG (massively multiplayer online roleplaying game) market. It launched open beta on November 23 with software sold in retail stores. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

Ignoring it with white knuckles...
___
Jeff

·
Registered
852 Posts
Jeff Kropp said:
Art_Giacosa said:
OK, you guys are all ignoring me and making me feel old. Is it a video game??
Art,

WOW (Worlds of Warcraft) is Microsoft's recent entry into the highly addictive MMORPG (massively multiplayer online roleplaying game) market. It launched open beta on November 23 with software sold in retail stores. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

Ignoring it with white knuckles...
___
Jeff
I thought it was by Blizzard?

I've become addicted to Diablo 2 lately. I refuse to even LOOK at WoW for fear of breaking down and buying it and wasting what precious little free time I have left playing :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts