Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi close to St louis . restarting after about 10 to 15 years

Hi
I thought I would intro myself here since I just joined. I have however been seeking advice in the lighting subtopic concerning t5s vs cpf(confusing topic) . I been pulling my 29 gal over 20 gal aquarium set-ups out of storage. I have not counted the aquariums left yet but I believe I should still have well over 1000 gallons even without the ones I have giving away. I had to put there because I got married and the house was small. Bigger house now, still same wife. Either way if she reads this I probably dead because of the last couple sentences.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi
I should have said if there is anyone close to St louis feel free to contact me. I will try to help in any way I can.
[email protected]
Just reverse the before email (I get enough spam, wish I could turn it into the other product with the same name. I could feed an army. )

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Re: Hi close to St louis . restarting after about 10 to 15 years

LOL!
Welcome to APC!
Wow, you have lots of gallons to work with. You should be able to do a lot. :)

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts

I don't know whether to say poor you or poor wife! Many tanks, much work! Maybe you could suck her into your hobby! That would definitely help! Welcome! :wave:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Tex gal
I love to buy some of those plants but I can't post there yet. What A shame as I currently have three aquariums ready to go and no plants in them. More coming on line soon. Yes my wife has ocd and she beginning to think Iam worse then her on things. I keep pointing out she takes meds and I am NORMAL. snicker snicker rot:Dfl

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

My wife always tell to speak English when I explain something. I guess I will. l start having to learn those Latin names again. I am a broadcast maintenance sort of guy (used to be chief engineer type but got tired of the politics) with a lot of computer interest and a math/science background.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Sorry
should have been
I guess I will start having to learn those Latin names again. Three cats around helping me type makes it just a little harder to get it right not that I would need any help in messing up.

·
Registered
733 Posts

Welcome back to the hobby, Mike.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
:welcome: to APC!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts