Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering. Sent him $625 several months back and all I've seen is 23 Tigers from him. 2 weeks ago he apparently sent out some Hinos to satisfy my debt but after not seeing them show up his only reply was hrmmm.

Anyone?!?:argue:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I wont say much because I do not want to be banned. But there are alot of people having/had the same issue, myself included.

I believe that is why he was dropped as a sponsor and banned at plantedtank.net.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i got an email from him two days ago regarding my recent order of snails. apparently his grandmother is sick and he's taking care of her. that's why he took all of his stock off the web. my order is going to ship monday, he says.

marufovega

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got an email from him two days ago regarding my recent order of snails. apparently his grandmother is sick and he's taking care of her. that's why he took all of his stock off the web. my order is going to ship monday, he says.

marufovega
That is what was said of my Hino CRSs' 2 weeks ago:frusty:. Got an e-mail back full of profanity also blaming his current family issues even though my case should have been taken care of atleast 2 months ago.

·
Registered
408 Posts
i have mentioned preorders were a mistake I have made. right now my family is more important and I am not dealing with the store whatsoever. if I owe you money, then you will have to wait craigthor.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Ryan,

I do understand that family is first, but you have to refund people's money if you can not ship to them in time. That is the right thing to do.

All,

This thread is going to be moved to PlanetInverts Forum.

·
Registered
408 Posts
i will be taking care of him. i have happy customers too. not every transaction goes smoothly and i can improve. things are changing for the better. time will tell.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Ryan's a good person. I just hope he can get his good reputation back from plantedtank.net

I wish you luck with you and your grandmother. Best wishes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts