Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,436 Posts
I remember some offers of bog wood like that, actually more roots than wood, in the For Sale forum. Since it has to be collected in the wild, people who offer that live where they can go look for nice pieces like that. Here in my location people find manzanita. In other places they find things like that near lakes and swamps. I don't know of any wholesale business supplying that, but I suppose the fish stores that sell pieces have wholesales places they use.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I remember some offers of bog wood like that, actually more roots than wood, in the For Sale forum. Since it has to be collected in the wild, people who offer that live where they can go look for nice pieces like that. Here in my location people find manzanita. In other places they find things like that near lakes and swamps. I don't know of any wholesale business supplying that, but I suppose the fish stores that sell pieces have wholesales places they use.
Thanks, I will try contacting some stores.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone.
I has just contacted the site vietaquaticwoods . Their price are very amazingly nice, and i am waiting for their response if i could get samples or not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.