Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
I'm about the only one in my family who isn't very musically talented - I can play the stereo.... ;-)
My Dad played Guitar, Banjo and Accordion :-s ; gave guitar lessons, and played in a band.
My Mom played the Mandolin and Violin.
My Brother is a great guitar player, and has done his share of appearances with great reviews. He has also built some very nice guitars lately.

Jason, I tried to listen to some of your stuff from the link, but it loads and won't play from there... :???:

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow,
Does your bro build guitars for people or just for himself? I'm think of getting a new guitar one of these days. I wanted to get it custom made. As far as not being able to listen to the song?.....did you hit the links for the individual songs.
jB

·
Registered
254 Posts
I played clubs for years, got tired of it, still love to play, but no more club scene for me.
Got very little music on the net, mostly stuff I was goofing off with learning cakewalk and sonar, been busy though, working raising wife and kids, not played much in the last couple of years :(

I still have all my equipment sitting here collecting dust,
Marshall Stack
5150 Stack
Old Kramer Baretta
and my fav, the EVH Peavey Wolfgang.. saaweet ax
Been playing for 30+ years, my bro plays my dad plays even my grandmother played,, lol

·
Registered
852 Posts
I play guitar and bass. And when I was in middle school, the oboe as well.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Accordian, piano, trumpet, guitar, and bass. By far I'm most efficient at guitar. Trumpet is my weakest talent. I should devote more of my time to practicing but I have TOO many hobbies!=)

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Jason Baliban said:
Wow,
Does your bro build guitars for people or just for himself? I'm think of getting a new guitar one of these days. I wanted to get it custom made. As far as not being able to listen to the song?.....did you hit the links for the individual songs.
jB
I think he's just done a few for himself, and I can see why as time consuming as it is.

Yes, I did try the links for a few of the individual songs, and nothing came up. :?:

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JanS said:
Yes, I did try the links for a few of the individual songs, and nothing came up. :?:
hmmm.....that is really weird. There are two version of each song. wma, which would normally play with windows media player....and mp3, which you can play on anything. Maybe try to right click a link for one of the mp3's and "save as". Then maybe you can play it using whatever you want.
sorry about that.
jb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts