Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a bottle of Kent's Vita from the AGA in Nov. Over the last few weeks I started using it below the reccomended dosage, increasing it to the reccomended dosage this week.

Anyone using it, notice any effects?

Opinions, comments?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Yes I'm using Kent Vita. I use it complement CSM+B as this brings it closer to the Flourish contents.

Kent was very responsive in providing me the contents of their Botanica line, I have listed the ones that do not indicate their contents on the bottles here: http://www.gpodio.com/fert_table.asp

I originally purchased Vita to supplement vitamins in some of the dried foods I give to the fish. I can't say I have noticed any changes in plant health since I started using this product, but I can't say I made any effort to do so either so I can't draw any conclusions. But they're vitamins and in small doses, can't see how they could hurt anything.

Giancarlo Podio

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use it strictly water column. However I use only the best foods I can find. Usually Hikari Micro pellets and a couple of the Marineland Bio-Blend line, Tropical and Color enhancing. Also HBH Shrimp pellets.

Once in a while I do frozen Hikari.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hello,
bringing this debate from the dead..

Has anyone tried these products to have witness results (good or bad)?

BTW, what do you imagine these following substances give the vegetation?

iacin
Pantothenate
Riboflavin
Pyridoxine
Thiamine
Ascorbic Acid
Vitamin A
Vitamin B12

1 - 4 of 4 Posts