Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Gomer,
There is a really nice one up in the Northeast, on Roosevelt Blvd., but I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head.
Many of the Philly guys from the All Wet Thumb forum meet there pretty often, so you might try the same question on that forum.

Len

·
Registered
739 Posts
I think you may be referring to the Hidden Reef (www.thehiddenreef.com), it's a great store for dry goods and equipment, great reef and saltwater livestock, limited plants and average freshwater conditions however often have some rare choices. That's in the NE shopping center pictured below. Close by is Pets Plus (Red Lion shopping center), you know the chain so no intros required however I've found Blyxa there in the past including some rare fish on occasion. There's a new Pet Smart just before Pets Plus however nothing there that would interest you. There are a couple others in the area but the hidden reef would probably be the place you'll enjoy the most. If you like I can meet you there or elsewhere, I live accross the road from the hidden reef. World Wide Aquatics is another one near by however lately they have been struggling and their stock has been getting lower and lower, seems like an empty supermarket last time I visited them, so big yet so little to offer.

Giancarlo Podio
PS. You're welcome to come raid my tanks if needed :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
That's the one GP.

Thanks.

Len

1 - 4 of 4 Posts