Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Description: An easy-to-use, single-cartridge tap water filtration system that removes impurities from tap water, making perfect, deionized aquarium water. Filter resin changes color when it's time to replace cartridge. Used cartridge can be replaced without tools in minutes. Comes fully assembled and attaches to any faucet in seconds. Includes 4 oz. bottles of Electro-Right and pH Adjuster to treat the filtered water, faucet adapter and tubing. For freshwater, saltwater, African cichlid or community aquariums
(taken from thier website)

Keywords: tap water filter

View attachment 50

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
An excellent little product. No waste water, no electricity and fast. You can find it online, with shipping for around 35US. It can make up to 10 gph of water that is as close to plain H20 as I can get. I tested it after using with a Mardel 5 in 1 strip and the water had 0 hardness, 0 alkalinity and 6.4 pH from the co2 in the air. This was from water that has 13.4dKH, 7dGH and 8.1 pH. Very easy to use, and to repalce cartridges. Around 20US for a replacement cartridge. They say on average it makes 50 gallons of clean water. I\'ll post an update with how much water I made from it later.

Rating9
ProsRemoves everything from the water, leaving a blank slate to work from. Very easy too!
ConsAmount produced from cartrdige depends on water quality
Would you recommend?yes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts