Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos of my shop that you guys requested. Its not a large store, but I think I got all of your planting needs. These are older photos of the shop. I did do some changes since these photos were taken. I'll post them out later if you guys want to see more. If you guys ever happen to visit Hawaii (Oahu), stop by and say HI!

Entrance photo

Front display

Plants for sale

Another angle of plant tanks

Yup, gotta sell fishes too.

I do have products and tanks for sale also, I just did not take any photos of the isles.

Jojo

·
Registered
733 Posts
Wow. I'm speechless. Beautiful.

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Boy what an amazing store! I love all your scaped tanks. I'm sure that helps you sell your inventory quickly! Sure wish you were close. I'd be there every pay-day and have twice as many tanks! On 2nd thought maybe it's better this way... Naahhhhh! :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for all the positive feedback. If you guys want to come down and do some local collecting (fish/plants) or just tour the island, let me know and I can show you guys around. I'll post out some other photos of what we have for sale later this week.

·
Registered
830 Posts
The club can spring for it if we don't all mind sitting in a box ans being air freighted over.

·
Registered
550 Posts
You are a bad influence man a very bad influence! So far there are 4 of us any body else guys?
Did you know there is a direct flight there from Houston!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You are a bad influence man a very bad influence! So far there are 4 of us any body else guys?
Did you know there is a direct flight there from Houston!
Yup! Thats the one that I'm taking in April. Can't wait to see Houston!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey Braddah,
Nice shop sir. I hope you dont mind sharing some of your info on your system. Can i give you a call sometime. I'd appreciate it.

Mahalo bra,

daniel

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hey NASH folks,

I'd like to join you if you guys are hopping over to Hawaii. :cool:

regards,
Ravi

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Man your store is huge! I was at AFA last month and that was tiny compared to your place.

IAH to Honolulu is $750 round trip Continental.com - if only the kids could tolerate a 8 hr flight!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts