Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a long time reader of the site. However when I enter the Aquascaping mother forum www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/aquascaping/

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.aquaticplantcentral.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
Wanted too warn the mods/admins about this

·
Registered
72 Posts
I ran site advisor from McAfee and found no problems. You did not give what program warned you about the site. I'd say it was a false positive. But as always better safe than sorry.

aquaticplantcentral.com
We tested this site and didn't find any significant problems.

nline affiliations for aquaticplantcentral.com:

Linked to green sites

When we visited this site, we found that most of its links are to sites which are safe or have only minor safety/annoyance issues.

Annoyances from aquaticplantcentral.com:

Reviewer and Web site owner comments

aquaticplantcentral.com Web site owner comments

Are you the owner of this site? Add a comment

View Community Reviews

McAfee Home

© 2003-2012 McAfee, Inc. Legal Notices

Are you the owner of this site? Leave a comment
Contact information:
Country
Popularity
United States
Many users
Automated Web Safety Testing Results for aquaticplantcentral.com

e-mail tests for aquaticplantcentral.com:

Download tests for aquaticplantcentral.com:

Online affiliations for aquaticplantcentral.com:

Linked to green sites

When we visited this site, we found that most of its links are to sites which are safe or have only minor safety/annoyance issues.

Annoyances from aquaticplantcentral.com:
Reviewer and Web site owner comments
aquaticplantcentral.com Web site owner comments

Are you the owner of this site? Add a comment

·
Registered
287 Posts
I got it this morning, while trying to view General Aquarium Plants Discussion..
Firefox 9.01
http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/general-aquarium-plants-discussions/
in IE 8.0.7600.16385 I didn't get the same warning message, but the page did error...
details:
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3; MS-RTC LM 8; MS-RTC EA 2)
Timestamp: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:33:22 UTC

Line: 1
Char: 7
Code: 0
URI: http://tags.bluekai.com/site/2748?r...rtnerID=84&partnerUID=$_BK_UUID&sscs_active=1

attached screen shots are from Firefox.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts