Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ill be in FT Worth/Dalllas area for an upcoming weekend

does anybody know if there is a LFS that sells Aquasoil in the area.
i have heard that Fish Inc. has a store in the area is that true?

thanks

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I know The Fish Gallery is has been caring more ADA products, give them a call at (214) 750-7002. If they don't have it, maybe they can steer you in the right direction. Most all of us around here use the Fluorite substright.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh. i see. well iknow mike and jeff pretty well but you see im going to dallas for an event and was gonna pick some up but it would cost more in gas to drive to houston than to just have it shpped here.

thanks digital

·
Registered
221 Posts
oh. i see. well iknow mike and jeff pretty well but you see im going to dallas for an event and was gonna pick some up but it would cost more in gas to drive to houston than to just have it shpped here.

thanks digital
I am fairly certain that I have seen Aquasoil at the Dallas location of the Fish Gallery.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
horray i just found them on line and im gonnna call tehm up to order on the phone and then just walkin and buy it. wooo hooo

·
Registered
218 Posts
Fish gallery definately has aquasoil along with more ADA products! Be sure the check out their sweet paludarium while you're there!

·
Registered
218 Posts
try true percula it's in arlington. Last time i was there all i could find was seachem but it might be worth a shot they can usually do orders as long as the order is in by thursday i think. There's a few other shops around the area but most of the ones in fort worth i've seen have been pretty shady and will probably try to rip you off.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Here is the number for The True Percula - 8174831100. Just as Clay said, if they don't have it in stock, they can order it from the warehouse. They can get you anything within legal limits. I had them track down some seals for my canister filter and they were able to come through. In fact their prices were lower than buying it online and paying shipping charges.

·
Registered
143 Posts
since you're in houston, there's a pet store on 610 and Bissonet. I was just there and they have a lot of ADA stuff and they have aquasoil for $28 vs $32 up here.

Hey, if you're coming up here, wanna gimme a plant package??? =)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys

i wont be in houston just the dallas / ft worth area.

oh and that pet store in houston is city pets i used to go there like 1-2x as week. they got great deals.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well drive on up to kansas city then. heh heh.

speaking of that i need to find some people to start a kansas plant club or somthing similar. the local fish club focus is on fish. i need plants (twiches many times ) plants clubs (twitch twitch)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts