Aquatic Plant Forum banner

AquaSpot takes the money but doesn't deliver

3K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  jeff5614 
Aquaspot has the worst customer service. I put in a big order and never recieved the package. I waited and waited for aquaspot to fix the situation and in the end Paypal had to. Paypal seems pretty good about claims. I wish you the best of luck.

What irks me the most is how little aquaspot seems to care. In my situation i would've settled for a fair compromise (which in the end they did not give me). In the end i got my money back from paypal and Aquaspot was out a shipment of plants + shipping.

Patience won't solve anything with aquaspot. I kept e-mailing them for a month before i finally took my situation up with paypal. Ben at Aquaspot just doesn't care, even if he looses money. When i first contacted them about my missing order Ben was nothing but terse with me, saying it wasn't his problem and that there was nothing he could do about it. At first i thought i had just caught him on a bad day. I was nothing but polite, trying to get him to see my point of view and how frustrating it was, but still he refused to do anything about it.

In the end i kept threatening to post my experience on all the websites i visit and he finally got back to me... supposedly he was on vacation.

Anyways, i'm done fanning this fire. Aquaspot is horrible. Much better off ordering from someone who imports from Oriental.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.