Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hello, I've been researching inexpensive regulator setups and noticed you had for sale the six way. Would like some feed back on this unit. I'm not sure what the limitation of a fixed pressure set point before the needle valve.

I currently have the Milwaukee regulator with bubble counter and solenoid. It has worked like a champ. I have several other tanks in another room that i would like to add CO2. An inexpensive six way manifold setup will work well. If anyone is currently using an AquaTek regulator has any issues let me know. $107 and shipping places this new ebay unit high on my list.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HI Izzy,

These Aqua Teks were sample units that were delivered to us from Aquatek for us to test.
These were a one time deal and are no longer available from Green Leaf Aquariums.

That being said, if you plan to feed co2 to multiple tanks in another room with long co2 lines, then the manifold you see above would not work.
For long line's to another room you will need remote needle valves/manifold. It all depends on a few details. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Regards,
Orlando

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.